Sunday 9 November 2014

S.T.R.I.P

A massive thanks to all of those who came to my presentation yesterday. I had a really great time doing the presentation.
As I said the materials are just across if you follow the link to 'even more materials' there is a whole bunch of other guff in there as well. Fell free to steal, adapt use and abuse whatever you desire. 
I'll be posting a slightly updated version of yesterday's PowerPoint when I get to work tomorrow with the two new activities I added. 
If anyone wants a handout with a quick reminder of any of the games. Just let me know. 
Twitter business: @EFLuencyfella

Gigantic piles of gratitude to all y'all who fought the temptation of staying in the bar for one more hour and coming along. You guys made it what it was.

Esl love.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment