Thursday 13 November 2014

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face. Johnny Cash's Version






Now, I know I'm a very lucky man. I am, obviously, accutely aware of that fact. Some mornings, though, I wake up next to my wife, look into her eyes and realise just how lucky I am. Today was one of those days. For that very reason I decided to make a gap fill activity weith some follow up questions to a song that will always be synonymous with our love.
It's great because it can really lead to a lot of debate about love at first sight. I also like to encourage my students to go out and listen to the covers. Next class we are going to discuss the difference in the different versions and which is the best.
 
I've added the andout to the materials site on the right.

I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment